cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very disappointed

brucebro56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased 2 sim cards for 2 cellphones to be used by myself and wife. I made sure both phones were unlocked and compatible with your company. The cellphones both passed. I proceeded with the activation process with no activation. 

I purchased a $25.00 plan for my wife's phone I believe the phone number is 778-xxx-xxxx my number was 778-xxx-xxxx.

Please help me as we both really need phones

34 REPLIES 34

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@brucebro56, could you provide a little more detail on error messages or anything unusual that may have occurred during the activation.  It is hard for the community to assist without these details.  Generally, if the online account has been set up, things should work.  If you have included a number port, it could take a few hours for the incoming call and text feature to work properly as the number port completes.  In the mean time, the old service should continue to work.  BTW, please don't post personal information such as phone numbers in the public forum.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ada2018, @brucebro56 are you able to loginto your selfsetve accounts? What do they say?  You can try the lost stolen trick. Click plans in self serve then click report lost stolen toggle it for 5 minutes then reboot.

ada2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it happens to me, too. The sim card has been activated. But the cellphone cannot find SIM card. My friend used Public Mobile, I tried his SIM card in my phone, it is working but mine doesnot work. Their support service is too slow.

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don't have any specific help, but you should edit your phone numbers out of your post - this is a public forum and just anyone could grab them. 

Need Help? Let's chat.