cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validity period of top balance bought from store

NuYearNuMobile
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Q.1. If I buy my top up from drug store and input the voucher number and activate the balance then for how it stays on my account ? (i think telus had 30 day balance validity)

Q.2. Can I use the above method i.e. top up--> enough balance-->auto pay to get the 2$ off or is it only when you link your credit card ?

7 REPLIES 7

@Anonymous  a écrit :

You're right..that was kinda twisty English. I was just saying that when your own writing isn't in perfect English, is it reasonable to call out others when they don't use perfect English. 

Sorry to say anything. 

@Anonymous 

it was not a correction for the English used but more for the fact that a card must be registered or linked to the account to have the $ 2 credit but not obliged to use it to pay your bill...I will never correct someone for his english!Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're right..that was kinda twisty English. I was just saying that when your own writing isn't in perfect English, is it reasonable to call out others when they don't use perfect English. 

Sorry to say anything. 

@Anonymous  a écrit :

@Lieux wrote:

@hairbag1  a écrit :

@NuYearNuMobile wrote:

Q.1. If I buy my top up from drug store and input the voucher number and activate the balance then for how it stays on my account ? (i think telus had 30 day balance validity)

Q.2. Can I use the above method i.e. top up--> enough balance-->auto pay to get the 2$ off or is it only when you link your credit card ?

Q1 - stays in account for 30 days.

Q2 - autopay reward is only applied when you use a cc for your account.

Hairbag not USE a cc but LINK with your account because you can just pay with voucher...

Jeez Lieux. With your own not entirely perfect English...maybe not calling out people on theirs might be appropriate?

Sorry @Anonymous with my not entirely perfect English I don’t understand what you meant with...maybe not calling out people on theirs might be appropriate???

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

@hairbag1  a écrit :

@NuYearNuMobile wrote:

Hairbag not USE a cc but LINK with your account because you can just pay with voucher...

Jeez Lieux. With your own not entirely perfect English...maybe not calling out people on theirs might be appropriate?

@hairbag1  a écrit :

@NuYearNuMobile wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NuYearNuMobile wrote:

Ninja'd by hairbag1 again 🙂

1. It stays until spent. Usually by renewals.

2. No. The $2 requires a credit card/Visa Debit/prepaid "credit" card and setting up autopay. Autopay can't be set up without one of those. But you can use vouchers to keep your account up and not hit the credit card and still get the $2.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@NuYearNuMobile wrote:

Q2 - autopay reward is only applied when you link a cc for your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.