cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use same phone number

gabrielpresidio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I use the same phone number that I have from Koodo?

6 REPLIES 6

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yes just make sure the number is active and that you have your Koodo account number. You can even go to a physical location in a mall that sells Public Mobile SIMs and have the clerk transfer it over for you and setup auto pay.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@gabrielpresidio wrote:

@gabrielpresidio  If you are a Koodo postpaid customer and are thinking of switching to Public Mobile then you can port your number during Public Mobile sim activation session. Otherwise if your are currently a Koodo prepaid customer have your Koodo account number, name on the Koodo account and Koodo number ready. Click this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator and provide the Koodo info from above.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can port your phone over to PM.  You will need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here is more information.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Number-transfer-in-Self-Serve-impacted-...

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You sure can.

You need a PM sim card. During activation there will be a section to enter the information to port your Koodo number if it's post paid. If it's prepaid Koodo during activation sign up with a new number and after account is created then click the question mark bottom right to open the chat bot. Type "port request" to submit a ticket to moderators to transfer your number over.

Dont forget to use a referral code for a $10 sign up bonus.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@gabrielpresidio wrote:

Yes, you can port that number to PM.

MikeNetOne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can port in your number from Koodo (postpaid) when you activate.  If you have Koodo prepaid then you must activate with a temp number and message the mods for porting.

Need Help? Let's chat.