cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated plan

daylep
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed phones last month and ran out of date for first time in months

so I decided to upgrade from 25$ plan to 40$ plan so I did and it was supposed to start today but it’s still on 25$ plan

19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@daylep wrote:

Moderators took care of problem

thanks for all input

Maybe you might have some familiarity with other forums where the thread OP kinda "closes" the thread. This forum has the solution button for that. It would seem that the first reply from esjliv was the solution. It doesn't "close" the thread though as anybody can keep adding to it as I just did. But it does finish up your part of it for being the OP.

daylep

Moderators took care of problem

thanks for all input

daylep

Thank you

i done that already

@daylep  only the moderator will be able to help you at this point. Just submit a ticket and they should be able too resolve the issue fairly quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@daylep 

Is today the date that you see up top?

Are your services still working?

Edit: There seems to be a bit of a rash of reactivation problems these days. I reactivated as normal but it stayed Plan Expired even though it all worked and dates were right. The mods fixed it in about an hour after ticket.

@daylep  The website does say all support is online. Guess you missed that when you joined...

Screenshot_20200926_085612.jpg

So maybe Public Mobile is just not for you. Plenty of other options with phone support.

Have a good weekend!

daylep

No customer service

poor service coverage and internet almost as slow as dial u

daylep

I know what I’m doing 

why would I pay 40$ 3 days early if I had autopay for 25 on same account on sept 26 renewal

ive contacted moderators 

I guess ball is in their court whether they want me as a customer or not

my 25 or 40 means **bleep** all I know

its more about the principle than anything

thanks for your help anyway

again why would I pay 40$ ,3 days early when I autopay

@daylep so are you providing screenshots or no?

Does anything show under "View payment history"? 

One of your posts said "You tried to do an immediate plan change.

Then you responded to me saying you did a change at next renewal on the 23rd.

But you're saying your still on the $25 plan. So likely you did not do a change at next renewal.

Was your account charged for the $25 plan today? .

If it was that's what you have. You would have to keep that plan for another 30 days but you should go right away to Change Plan" and select the $40 plan for change at next renewal so you will be all set at next payment due date.

When you select the plan you have to click the bottom right button that says "Change at next renewal"

Screenshot_20200130_023658.jpg

Then you will get a popup showing old plan and new future plan.

Screenshot_20200926_083747.jpg

Then you click "Yes change my plan"

Now on bottom left it will show your current plan and underneath that it will show "Future plan change" with the $40 plan. So you know that it is scheduled your account for next payment due date to start.

You can always try to open a ticket for the moderators (standard response time is 24/48 hours) and see if they can make an exception for you and change it now to the $40 plan and that you don't loose the $25 plan you just paid. NO Guarantee if they will or not.

I know in one post you said if they don't do it you're leaving public mobile. You're always welcome to that as well. Take Note. There are no refunds. So I'd suggest you leave a few days before your next payment due date as they will not refund you if you leave.

daylep

Nothings changed

@daylep any update from you?

@daylep so if you have done that. I am going to assume if you log into your account right now. Since it's your payment due date. Your account shows Suspended status with this note.

Screenshot_20200205_002706.jpg

And your next payment due date is displaying some far away date like in December?

This is how that part of the renewal shows until the system updates everything.

Now as far as your $40 plan that you said you selected "Change at next renewal" on the $23.

While in your account. Under make a payment. Click the "View Payment History". 

It should start showing any credits to your account (auto-pay, referral,etc) and debits. Since your payment due date is today this process started around 2am EST.

What does it show there? Does it show any sort of debits for a $40 plan or is it a $25 plan. Your available balance should have been adjusted already but check there see what it shows.

Better yet, if you can post a screen shot of your overview page (HIDE /BLOCK all personal info and referral code, account number) 

as well as a screenshot of your "View payment history (again hide personal info) it will help us see things better.

I have a feeling you may have not selected the "Change at next renewal properly". Because one of your other posts said "You tried to change plan immediately" .But will see if you can provide screenshots.

Thanks.

daylep

Yes on 23rd

@daylep

There is two ways to update a plan.

1- Change now - will say top up now if you don't have funds to cover the plan. You're charged right away, new plan starts and no refund on unused days on old plan.

2- Change at next renewal. The preferred choice in most cases. At renewal new plan starts and is charged then.

Did you select Change at next renewal before you payment due date?? Since you said it is the 26th. Which is today and the process of renewing your plan has already started. You would have had to select this option on the 25th, 24th, 23rd or whenever.

Did you do that?

daylep

I topped it up

i had 40$ in there

if I loss my 25$ or cant get upgraded soon I’m done with public mobile crap

@daylep wrote:

It is sept 26

i tried to update plan immediately as I was out of data on my iPhone and we know how they work with no data

i just want my plan updated to what I asked for

having no customer representation sucks

if I can’t get this sorted out I’ll be switching back to virgin 

I’ve had enough

Hi @daylep ,

Did you have enough available funds to cover the $40 plan? You must top up to that amount if you choose "Change immediately"

But if you were already charged $25 for your previous plan (you will lose that!). 

So contact the moderators and explain what happened, they will probably be able to fix this up for you.

daylep

It is sept 26

i tried to update plan immediately as I was out of data on my iPhone and we know how they work with no data

i just want my plan updated to what I asked for

having no customer representation sucks

if I can’t get this sorted out I’ll be switching back to virgin 

I’ve had enough

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What date is your renewal?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @daylep ,

So today is your first day of your new cycle? And you do not see the $40 plan in your OVERVIEW?

You must make sure there is enough "Available Funds" to cover the plan.

Are you on autopay? and did you choose "Change on Next Renewal Date"?

If so contact the moderators and tell them what happened:

To contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

esjliv_0-1601119646624.png

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.