cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsuccessful Payment

alexandermosley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to activate my SIM card for about 2 hours now. I have used the suggestions from the forum but nothing is working. I am using a visa debit from TD so there should not be any issue. My card is not being declined- A message is coming up stating that the payment has not been successful.

4 REPLIES 4

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@alexandermosley wrote:

I have been trying to activate my SIM card for about 2 hours now. I have used the suggestions from the forum but nothing is working. I am using a visa debit from TD so there should not be any issue. My card is not being declined- A message is coming up stating that the payment has not been successful.

Hi @alexandermosley what suggestions have you tried? 

In addition to what has already been suggested above...

Can you log in your self serve account?  Username is the email you used to activate and the password you created yourself during activation.  

If you had tried to enter your visa debit multiple times, you could have been locked out.  Wait an hour.  Before giving it another try, make sure you delete your browsing data, cache and cookies.  You may also use incognito mode, which is sometimes helpful.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@alexandermosley  It's not your card in most cases it's Public's system that is the issue. Try using uppercase when entering your address do not use the apt# field and do not enter any special characters.

@alexandermosley Just to add to what @computergeek541 said, I would also check your banking to see if it was indeed processed. Welcome to PM!

@alexandermosley wrote:

There's a chance that payment was successful. Public Mobile sometimes gives an error message when payment has been successfully processed. I would check if the service is working on your SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.