cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited incoming calls not listed on pamphlets

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I signed up this weekend and the pamphlet I received does not list unlimited incoming calls.  I do see it online under my plan.  Does anyone have literature that lists it ?

5 REPLIES 5

To complete the mystery of the $15 plan, when launched half a year ago or a bit further back, it included 100 minutes TOTAL calling, in or out didn't matter. 100 Total. Not long after, within a month I would guess, a new version of the $15 plan launched with unlimited incoming plus 100 minutes of outgoing. So there were two versions of the $15 plan.

It is worth noting that these were technically two different plans and without a doubt there are still people on the old original "100 minute total" plan who haven't gone in and selected a change at next renewal to the current plan with unlimited incoming calls. 

AE_Collector

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Psygineer wrote:

I would never trust a pamphet to give me the latest information about plans available here. Always check the plans tab. Since it is listed on your overview, you would have it.

that's what I thought but wasn't sure as I'm new to the cellular world

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin1  All current Public calling plans include unlimited incoming calls.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin1 wrote:

I signed up this weekend and the pamphlet I received does not list unlimited incoming calls.  I do see it online under my plan.  Does anyone have literature that lists it ?

If you signed up to the $25 or higher, you'll have Unlimited Canada wide calling. The $15 plan has limited outbound calls. Click at top of page "Plans" to see the PM menu.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would never trust a pamphet to give me the latest information about plans available here. Always check the plans tab. Since it is listed on your overview, you would have it.

Need Help? Let's chat.