cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unavailable to receive calls

umssyed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my sim last week from Fido. i have the 12 gb plan for 90 days. Everything seems to work except I cannot recieve calls.

5 REPLIES 5

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
🙂

umssyed

Hey, the issue was resolved by Vincent!

Thanks a lot everyone. @Shazia_K, @Mary_M , @Jeremy_M, @Saray_O

umssyed

Thanks guys!

I tried your suggestions however, nothing has worked for me so far. I have also sent the email via the Contact Us link. I have sent @Shazia_K @Mary_M personal messages with regards to my issue. Its been over 2 weeks now and I still cannot recieve incoming calls. In some cases I dont recieve text messages either.

Still waiting as I am not sure what to do next..

Thanks

Yes, your port-in is stranded so try this:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-I-fixed-porting-my-mobile-number-and-p....

If that fails you need to follow this procedure after taking your patience pill as response may be a week:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me....

If your Fido SIM is still functional and you can just keep using it. Do not cancel your Fido account that will happen automatically.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

if no incoming call you lso most likely have no incoming text messages which in short means: your port from fido has not completed fully and is stuck ...signs: you can make calls and send text and access datas using PM but all incoming traffic comes via your fido sim card...you can probably still log into your fido account as well ( your fido account will close automatically once port was 100% successful and you have received a text from PM saying, that port is complete)..

you would have to send a private message to a moderator..but they are gone for the day.....also responses appear to take longer at the moment...

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.