cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign into self serve

joanne_f
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, hope someone can help me as I am new to Public mobile. I signed up earlier tonight and on almost completion of the setup, I received an generic error message telling me to log out and log back in again. In doing so I am unable to log into my account. It says log attempt has failed please try again. The sim is activated and can receive calls but I am unable to get into my account to make changes to it. I have sent a message to the moderators but wondered if anyone would have an answer to this. 

Thanks, everyone 

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thanks for confirming @joanne_f, glad to hear you figured it out 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

joanne_f

Problem solved. I had to verify my number and enter my info again. After that, I was able to access my account. Thanks 

dollardaver

Did you get a confirmation (welcome) email from Public Mobile? If not, I suspect you entered a typo when setting up your email address. Just a thought...

DD

joanne_f

@Anonymous I tried the lost password feature and it comes up as they are unable to verify my email. I guess I will just have to wait for a moderator to return my message.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joanne_f, Have you tried the lost pasword feature?  Might be able to get access reset that way.  Otherwise, you will need to wait for moderator to get back to you.  Could be a couple of days.

Also, there's an outside chance that you might get access to your self serve account if you wait a few hours and try again (with a fresh broowser).  Can't hurt to try.

joanne_f

@Anonymous  Thanks we tried all that with no success.  We can receive calls and make calls, text and use data. We just can't sign into our account.  I would like to port a new number over hence I need to get into my account. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joanne_f, I would suggest trying again after clearing your browser's cache, and/or using your browser in incognito mode.  This could help clear things up.

Can you do anything with the phone other than receive calls? (texts?  Outgoing calls?  Data?).  Did you port in another number from your previous providor?

Need Help? Let's chat.