cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up self serve account

lorelei_b
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am unable to log in or set up my self serve account.  I have tried everything.  It won't accept an email address as it says there is an account already using that password. I do not know what to do.  I have contacted the moderators but have not heard anything back.  

Why does this have to be so difficult? 

What can I do to set up my self serve account if I cannot log in or complete setup?

7 REPLIES 7

lorelei_b

Thank you.  I have left a message with moderator and am waiting to hear how to solve this problem. 

lorelei_b

Hi,

It is a new account. 

I am unable to complete set up. 

Lorelei 

@lorelei_bCan you provide us with more details? Is this a new account that you setup at a store? Or you have activate or log into selfserve with your email / password before? Both scenarios require different steps.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@YVR hi you cannot use another email address to set up your self serve you must use the email you started with 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@lorelei_b hi there have been many issues with the self serve lately you probably tried to many times an now will have to wait a hour, when you do try reboot and use chrome in ingognito mode that helps a lot of times if all else fails contact a moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can also try another email address if it is not allowing you to use a certain email.

I imagine that the forgot password option does not work because there are no security questions set up?

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What happends when clicking forgot password?  Did you ever use that account before

Need Help? Let's chat.