cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send messages

barbaragray513
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a Samsung A10e phone. I can receive messages but I am unable to send them. Everything else works well. 
Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

@barbaragray513  It could be a connectivity issue. After rebooting your phone if the issue persists go to your settings. Turn airplane mode on. Wait 10 minutes. Turn airplane mode off. Reboot phone. Test to see if you can send/recieve messages.

Here is another...

Just got new phone and moved sim from an Apple product to your Samsung?

No end of possibilities that can be narrowed down if you supply more answers.

AE_Collector

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@barbaragray513 wrote:

I have a Samsung A10e phone. I can receive messages but I am unable to send them. Everything else works well. 
Thanks in advance.

@barbaragray513  That sounds like a configuration issue on your phone. Try sending a text by entering the number directly. Does it work? If yes, then the problem is with your contact settings. If the text still doesn't go out then try using another messaging app, maybe Google messages to see if it works. Also, check to make sure you are not using another service that redirects outgoing messages.

@barbaragray513 start by restarting your phone 

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you have ported to PM from another operator please ensure your porting is done properly as it can be happened due to incomplete porting. Also, can you please mention your calling and data status?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@barbaragray513 

More details would be helpful.  

New activation with porting over from another carrier?

Old customer whose previous texting stop working?

Are you able to receive calls? data?

Need Help? Let's chat.