cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reset password on my childs account

nkin1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We have forgotten the password for my childs account and have requested a reset email.  although we have put through multiple requests we have not received any emails.  I was wondering how else I can reset the password

11 REPLIES 11

@AngelczK wrote:

If you forgot your password.. or your child is makin it difficult to reset the account password.. try checking searching your browser saved passwords. They can be saved on any device or any gmail account so search both. Futhermore, if your using window computer search  in windows search box windows web credentials.. Your computer saves it all..  If all fails, do a password reset, you'll need access to your childs email address.. 

I suppose that the password could be saved in the browser, but the child making things difficult?  Especially if the parent is paying for the services, the child locking the partent out could make it so that the services don't get paid for and the service stop working.

AngelczK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you forgot your password.. or your child is makin it difficult to reset the account password.. try checking searching your browser saved passwords. They can be saved on any device or any gmail account so search both. Futhermore, if your using window computer search  in windows search box windows web credentials.. Your computer saves it all..  If all fails, do a password reset, you'll need access to your childs email address.. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@nkin1 hi just so you know you can buy an add on by dialing *611 hope that helpsSmiley Happy

nkin1

Yes it said it was sending an email but I have not received one.  I have tried a few times and checked all folders of the email.  It has been a few hours an still no replies

nkin1

Thanks I will have to wait. So far no other issues just need to get into the account for addons.

If you have your junk mail set to delete automatically:

If you want to try while you're waiting, you can add:

public-mobile-notifications@publicmobile.ca

To your accepted email addresses/contact list. This is the address that the email comes from.

And then try again.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried the forgot password option ?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@nkin1  sometimes it takes 1-2 days for a moderator are you having any other issues ?

@nkin1 wrote:

Thank I will try the moderator

Be patient waiting time is few hours to 2 days ..but they work 7/7 days!Smiley Wink

nkin1

Thank I will try the moderator

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@nkin1 Check the junk/spam folder. If you still don't have the email, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will reset the password. 

Need Help? Let's chat.