Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to process payment

Nestita
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Nestita_1-1584064036168.png

Nestita_2-1584064129659.png

When I try to submit amount due, I get the message at the top which says, "your account already has enough balance" but my phone service is still suspended and I don't receive a receipt. The money was also not withdrawn from my bank account. My payment method and account hasn't changed, same as usual. 

9 REPLIES 9

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Nestita, I just tried to see if I can replicate your error. I have enough funds in my account and wanted to see if I can the 'enough funds' error. As you can see I have available funds.

1. Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 10.21.04 PM.png

2. Click on the 'Make a Payment' button:
    Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 10.21.32 PM.png

3. Under Number 3, select a payment type:
    Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 10.21.41 PM.png

4. Enter your own desired payment or the amount due. As per your account, your next payment isn't due until June 20, 2020, so, you are on a 90-day plan, which would mean $75 in total. 

I enter $20 and hit submit so that it calculates the taxes.

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 10.22.22 PM.png

5. And then click on 'Submit' a second time to 'Apply' that payment with the taxes. I won't calculate the taxes for you, not knowing which province you live in.

6. You will get a message that it is processing and may take a minute or two. Once done, you should see a similar screen like this:
    Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 10.23.37 PM.png

7. Although I didn't get enough funds error message as I already have the available funds in my account, I do know applying a manual payment does work fine on my end. 

Nestita

Thank you for the link. 

Nestita

I don't understand what that means.

If you type human it was give you option to create a ticket.

There is also a direct link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

It may take a bit longer

Good luck

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nestita 

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

Nestita

That link is for the bot, I already tried and it doesn't do anything.

@Nestita  from your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Go @Nestita 

Try restarting your phone

If that didn't work try adding only one dollar (other amount option from drop down menu) then restart the phone

If that doesn't work contact moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Need Help? Let's chat.