cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make calls

Y-jB15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I started with public mobile a few month a go. I got a plan that has unlimited talk in canada. I than changed my plan this month (setting it to change on the 22nd, billing date) now for some reason when i go to make a call a auto voice message comes on saying "your plan does not include calling." Why is this happening and what can I do to chane this? I really need to be able to make calls. 

Thank you!!! 

4 REPLIES 4

@Y-jB15

As you wait for moderator response as suggested above, try re-booting your phone.  Also, maybe put your Public mobile SIM card into another phone to see whether it is a hardware issue versus network issue.  You should not be able to call with the other phone.  If you are able to call, then something is wrong with the phone setup, etc.

Otherwise, you will need to wait 1-2 days for moderator response unfortunately.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Y-jB15

Something went wrong when you switched to the new $50/8GB plan.

Send a private message to moderator for help.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Y-jB15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was on the $50 - unlimited talk and text canada-wide 6GB+500MBbouns plan. I noticed there was a promotion on another $50 - unlimited talk and text canada-wide 8GB plan. Switched to that for my billing date. I have $65 on my account right now and it says active, even when I call *611 from my phone.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Y-jB15

What does your self service account status show?  Active versus suspended?  What does your My plan details show?  Which plan were you planning to switch to?  

Need Help? Let's chat.