cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to my account

Ralphrs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Could a moderator please contact me? I have forgotten the original email address I used for my self-service account. I cannot log in and there is certain info I need to change on this account. Thank you.

Lily

2 REPLIES 2

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ralphrs Did you receive a Welcome email from PM? That's the account email Lily. To contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@Ralphrs wrote:

Hi there,

Could a moderator please contact me? I have forgotten the original email address I used for my self-service account. I cannot log in and there is certain info I need to change on this account. Thank you.

Lily

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Ralphrs wrote:

Hi there,

Lily

@Ralphrs click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.