cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Unable to get data working on lg g4

We managed not make my gf's LG g4 phone work with these steps : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-do-I-set-up-data-APN-on-my-smartp...

Enjoy!
Lac

In mobile network settings go to APN settings from there add APN.  Under name type in internetfreedom, all small letters no spaces. Click okay. Now you will see underneath name it will say APN click that type in internet.freedommobile.ca all small letters no spaces. Click okay. Now look for the menu tab which is located at the top right of the screen click on it , click save. This should solve your problem with no data

Mayor / Maire

@Lac you responded to a very old thread, note the year

In general LGs sometimes require factory reset as noted above regardless of APN

hi sire ma hayford from Ghana 

im a phone repair, someone gave me one of  the product to change the  charging sisterm but did not change it i use some spirit to brush it, since then the phone is off so i need  ya help about it 

Mayor / Maire

@hackbrain890 wrote:

im a phone repair, someone gave me one of  the product to change the  charging sisterm but did not change it i use some spirit to brush it, since then the phone is off so i need  ya help about it 

May I suggest trying Google Translate from your preferred language to English and paste that here. This was difficult (for me) to understand. Maybe others can figure out what you're trying to say.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hackbrain890 wrote:

@hackbrain890 just so you know, this community is for supporting the Canadian cell phone company called Public Mobile.  We are not a hardware support community.  You might want to look for an LG support community, or contact your local LG support center.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.