cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate

sleugene
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to activate numerous times, and still no luck. May I please receive assistance in this matter.

7 REPLIES 7

Mirm

I was having issues with the activation process tonight as well. Forced me to restart halfway through but ultimately worked. I think the site was having issues. Once you wait the period as stated by other people, try again.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Send a private message to a moderator through this link for assistance. It can take up to 48 hours for a reply, be patient. They will help you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@sleugene wrote:

I take it back. Account setup is stating my sim card is now invalid!

May I get help.

@sleugene That error means that you need to wait for an hour for that session lock to expire and then you can try again. Best to clear your browser's cache and enable cookies and JavaScript.

sleugene

I take it back. Account setup is stating my sim card is now invalid!

May I get help.

@sleugeneIf your card has not been charged you don't need to contact the Moderators. Just try again after hours when the system is less busy.. make sure your browser is freshly restarted, no adds and cleared cache.

sleugene

My card has not been charged. How do I get in contact with a moderator?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@sleugeneIf you had paid by credit card, can you check if your card has been charged? If so, only the Moderators can help you.. other than that.. wait an hour (I suggest off hours like late night / early morning) to try to activate.

Need Help? Let's chat.