Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Transaction

sp2017
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I keep getting this message

Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

I went to my bank and they say theres no block on my debit/visa

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sp2017 

PM payment system is not user friendly.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statement.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Close your browser and start over again.  Good luck.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sp2017 wrote:

Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Try paying for your renewal by dialing 611 and using the cc that's on your PM account.

Let us know if this works.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@sp2017 wrote:

You can try this:

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you try too many times card gets flagged

If you suspect that happened please contact moderators

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If you don't think it's flagged you should clean cache and try it again in incognito mode, summertime that helps

Need Help? Let's chat.