cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create Self Service Account

darkstar107
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello @CS_Agent,

I signed up for public mobile yesterday and ported my number over.  Whenever I try to create my self service account it tells me that the number is invalid or I've already created an account.  I haven't already created my account but I tried resetting my password using the email address I provided when I signed up, but it tells me that the email address can't be verified.  

Please help 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

mlukezic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I emailed the moderator it was really quick -- but it may also depend when they are online and from where they are responding from and how quickly you respond to them.

darkstar107

How long does it normally take for @CS_Agent to reply to requests?

darkstar107

Ok, thanks for the replies.

@darkstar107 wrote:

I messaged the @CS_Agent by clicking on the text and click the button to send a message, is that the correct way to contact them or do I need to message someone specifically?

This is where private messages should be sent.  The entire moderator team have access to these messages and they work on them in the order in which they are received.  They don't use a personal account for the correspondence. 

darkstar107

I messaged the @CS_Agent by clicking on the text and click the button to send a message, is that the correct way to contact them or do I need to message someone specifically?

@darkstar107 wrote:

Hello,

I am able to make outgoing calls and receive incoming calls.  I've also received the messages saying that my transfer request has been completed.

I've already DM'd Alan but haven't heard back yet.

Alan is a member of the Public Mobile team.  He does not work in customer service.  That is where the moderator team comes in.  You need to contact the moderator team for account support. 

darkstar107

Hello,

I am able to make outgoing calls and receive incoming calls.  I've also received the messages saying that my transfer request has been completed.

I've already DM'd Alan but haven't heard back yet.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darkstar107 best to send a private message to mods with as much info as possible re your account. Including sim number

Also do incoming calls work?

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Need Help? Let's chat.