US Roaming

Sakpase
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Made a a payment for US Roaming add on. It doesn’t work. Need help

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

To see if you were successful, check in the lower part of your overview screen to see if the add-on is listed. If it's not there then you didn't complete the second step.

@Anonymous I remember in the past that at least some of the US Roaming add-on(s) don't show up on the overview page.  The best way to check for these particular add-ons is to click on the Plan and Add-ons orange tab and look there in the My Add-ons section.  (Shown in step 2.3 of the guide that @mimmo linked below EDIT: above, LOL)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sakpase wrote:

What info do you need

Answers to the several questions posed to you for a start.

As @mimmo said...

Did you do both steps? Ie does the addon show in your addons section? Or do you have balance greater or equal to what you paid?

Also which addon did you buy?

Do you have data roaming enabled?  Are you connected to at&t or T-Mobile?

Sakpase

What info do you need

More info @Sakpase to help you we need more info.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sakpase wrote:

I got the $8 unlimited talk. My balance is less than my $40 monthly plan

There are two steps involved with buying add-ons.

1. Have or add more money into the Available Funds.

2. Then buy the add-on.

To see if you were successful, check in the lower part of your overview screen to see if the add-on is listed. If it's not there then you didn't complete the second step.

Then restart the phone. When in the states...turn on any roaming switches and finally scan and find and connect to AT&T or T-Mobile unless you're just in automatic.

Sakpase

I got the $8 unlimited talk. My balance is less than my $40 monthly plan

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Did you do both steps? Ie does the addon show in your addons section? Or do you have balance greater or equal to what you paid?

Also which addon did you buy?

Do you have data roaming enabled?  Are you connected to at&t or T-Mobile?

Need Help? Let's chat.