cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US DATA FAIL...want a refund

davide
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Had to go to Buffalo for the day (an extreme rarity) had data addon was in downtown Buffalo didn't work. Strong AT&T connection on both 3g and LTE, rebooted phone etc.. Nothing

8 REPLIES 8

davide

Roaming data was turned on. I bought it yesterday before leaving Canada

davide

Yup did that too 😞

davide

added the funds and added the service double checked that. 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@davide wrote:

Had to go to Buffalo for the day (an extreme rarity) had data addon was in downtown Buffalo didn't work. Strong AT&T connection on both 3g and LTE, rebooted phone etc.. Nothing

In your phone settings was data roaming enabled?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@davide wrote:

Are you sure it was a ROAMING data add-on? And when you buy a roaming add-on it's good only for 10 days...is it your case?

Sizzle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Next time try and pop your SIM card out and put it back in and reboot your phone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@davide wrote:

Do you still see at least the value of the add-on you chose in your Available Funds?

Do you see the add-on lower down under the add-ons area on your overview page?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@davide There is no guarantee you will receive refund as this is a pre-paid service. Only mods can determine this, so you can try your luck by sending a private message to the Moderator_Team.

Need Help? Let's chat.