cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US ADD_on

juansegovia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I  added the US roaming addon for 10 days of data/talk/text. It worked fine for the 10 days. Then I had to add the same addon for an additional 10 days for 20$ but it added data only instead and no text or talk. I needed the text and talk so I had to add 15% us roaming addon . When it did it took out the roaming Data and left me with only us roaming talk and text. I think a refund is in order.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@juansegovia wrote:

I  added the US roaming addon for 10 days of data/talk/text. It worked fine for the 10 days. Then I had to add the same addon for an additional 10 days for 20$ but it added data only instead and no text or talk. I needed the text and talk so I had to add 15% us roaming addon . When it did it took out the roaming Data and left me with only us roaming talk and text. I think a refund is in order.

Would you be able to post a screenshot of your overview page showing the add-ons area? Blank out personal info of course.

Restart the phone maybe for good measure.

iirc there are issues around renewing these roaming add-ons either on the last day or the one day after. I wonder if you got caught up somewhere in there.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@juansegovia US addons are only for 10 days at a time and buying multiple US addons can cause bugs. You will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@juansegovia wrote:

You can write a message to the moderator for that..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..be patient..

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Customers in threads can't give refunds.  Since the add on didn't work, you would need to ask moderator_team.

Need Help? Let's chat.