cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two phones, one profile.

Gimli-49
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to make a profile on more than one phone because when I try it is telling me That I am already profiled. How do I get access to both phone accounts?

4 REPLIES 4

@Gimli-49 @The phone number you tried to enter for setting up new account is your wife's  phone number or your phone number? If it is your phone number,  then make sure the phone number must be with PM, otherwise you can't setup a new account .

@Gimli-49You have to set up a completely new account for the second phone, including the original form to open an account, not just create a new self-serve account.

The phone number you want to use for the second phone it it a new number or one from another provider?

Gimli-49
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to set up a new account,it just asks for the cell number and when I enter it, it keeps telling me the number is invalid or already profiled. My profile defaults to the other number which of course is my wifes number.

@Gimli-49 wrote:

I am unable to make a profile on more than one phone because when I try it is telling me That I am already profiled. How do I get access to both phone accounts?

Each phone number has to be in a separate account.  They cannot be joined.  Separate e-mail addresses also need to be used.

Need Help? Let's chat.