cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two phone services on the same email address, cannot open a second selfserve acccount

winpele
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased two phone sims recently and the store used the same email for both phone numbers. I can only create one selfserve account. When I tried to create a second one it says that it is already setup, but it is not.

How can I change the email address for the second phone number to a different one?

Thanks for your advice.

John

3 REPLIES 3

winpele
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The sales clerk made a mistake in the form but did put in the correct email address. So problem solved.

Thanks everyone!

@JK8 

I always wonder how this is possible.....and how many salesclerks are ignorant on this basic tenet of activation.

@winpele 

Include the following in your private message:

1. Email address and pin # (indicate which acct was activated first.)
  2. Full name and address on account. ( " )
  3. Phone number of each. ( *  )

If you cannot remember the pin number  ( look for it in a text msg from pm/611.) Be prepared to further verify your identity. By providing the answers to at least three of the following :

1. Date of birth
  2. Alternate phone # if any.
  3. Security question and answer.
  4. Last payment, type, amount, date paid and last 4 digits of card.
  5. Plan amount, add ons on account, recent changes or purchases, activation date.
  6. Frequently called or texted phone numbers.
  7. Last 4 digits of sim card number.
  8. Rewards on account.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times. The average wait is 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours for non urgent issues. Good luck.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@winpele wrote:

I purchased two phone sims recently and the store used the same email for both phone numbers. I can only create one selfserve account. When I tried to create a second one it says that it is already setup, but it is not.

How can I change the email address for the second phone number to a different one?

Thanks for your advice.

John

That is odd. Each account (email address) can only have one phone number.  

(If you are using gmail you can create an alias Eg. myaddess@gmail.com, myaddress+1@gmail.com,myaddress+2@gmail.com)

Contact a Public Mobile moderator:

Send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.