cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two phone registration

hee1002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I add additional phone line in my new account?

I successfully transferred one phone from another provider. I need to activate another phone, but I it does not let me use the same email address.  

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@hee1002 wrote:

Can I add additional phone line in my new account?

I successfully transferred one phone from another provider. I need to activate another phone, but I it does not let me use the same email address.  

@hee1002, you need a separate email address for each phone number.  It can be an alias line name@gmail.com  name+wife@gmail.com come.  They would both go to the one email but are seen as two different by PM.  They can be paid for by the same credit card though.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@hee1002 

No sorry you can't.

Each account needs a sim card and it's own email address (you can use email aliases)...you can also use same credit card for payment.

Don't forget to use the referral code from account 1 on account 2. Account 1 will get $1 off per 30 days and account 2 will get a $10 signup bonus. You can find account 1 referral code by logging into that account and it's on the right side.

Screenshot_20200122_075123.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.