cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two phone numbers?

Mjack66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I recently signed up for monthly prepay with Public Mobile and was given a new phone number and SIM card (825 area code) and was told I could sign in and change it to another number. I did this the same day. 

It has now been almost two weeks since then and people are still receiving texts and calls from the 825 number but when they call my new number my phone rings.

My account on Public mobile says this new number as well and I got confirmation that it had changed. So I have no idea which is my true number. I thought that this switch would  take 24 hours to clear up, but no such luck. 

Any advice would be very helpful!

Thank you!!

4 REPLIES 4

@Mjack66 wrote:

It has now been almost two weeks since then and people are still receiving texts and calls from the 825 number but when they call my new number my phone rings.

This shouldn't even be possible.  Clearly, the problem is on Public Mobile's side. The moderators should be able to fix this for you fairly quick.

Mjack66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You'll have to click the ? in lower right of screen to start process of moderator assistance.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mjack66 You need to talk to the Moderators to work on this issue. You can simply click on the "Question Mark" down at the right hand corner and get a ticket. 

Need Help? Let's chat.