cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to setup my wife’s phone but can’t get it to work

Dodge1500
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On the first page after I put in all my information, it say hit Continue but when I do nothing happens

5 REPLIES 5

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @Dodge1500 

The account activation process can be a bit Iffy some days. I know I had lots of trouble when I was activating my account.

You can try these options and see if it helps.
1) Try clearing browser history/catch and using Incognito mode to activate your wife's account

2) Try to activate your account in a few hours/tomorrow and the site could be down.

(if you tried to activate and site errors out of blanks out, it might say invalid sim if you try to fill the activation form again. That is normal to get that message. If you do get that message you can try again in 50mins and it will work.

3) Try from a different browser/computer.

Cheers

Cheers

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try refresh the page.... Tell me if this works...

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dodge1500 

You can also close all browsers and try again using the suggestions about for browser type.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dodge1500  are you trying to port your wife's number from Koodo prepaid?  Thanks. Here is an article on activating https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try a different browser; a private or incognito window may also help.  Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.