cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to set up a new account

Wiggy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help setting up a new account. I have a new SIM card. I've filled out everything under getting setup account but once I get to email it says email is not valid. I've tried 3 different emails and they all say the same thing. What could I possibly be doing Wrong?

18 REPLIES 18

You can try a different browser or in incognito mode @jackiegalbraith 

jackiegalbraith

the link sent i got this message 

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  • Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 38660532.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

@jackiegalbraith here you can reach the moderator..in a private message..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. 

If you want help you can explain your problem with activation here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

and give details of your problem..

jackiegalbraith

i am trying to sent up new account but keeps saying to contact you need @CS_Agent 

@getterdonewelde wrote:

my phone is compatable and I got an unlock code from telus but my email is not getting verified and I can't seem to activate my new sim card.     HELP

You do not need to unlock a Telus phone to use it here.  What do you mean emal not getting verified?

getterdonewelde

my phone is compatable and I got an unlock code from telus but my email is not getting verified and I can't seem to activate my new sim card.     HELP

Marchibald
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You get to pick your # in the process of setting up

Marchibald
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm assuming you have a solution by now (if you have please accept a solved request), but something that frequently happens to me is if you auto fill or copy and paste some websites don't accept it.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wiggy Instead of typing, try Copy and Paste your email address.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wiggy, the phone number is up to you.   You can pick a new number,  or transfer (port) in your old one.   You can also take a new one first,  and once everything is working OK, Transfer in your old one.

meocon

@Wiggy new sim card doesn't have any number. Usually porting your own number it just takes few minutes but sometimes it takes up to 2 hours.

Wiggy

Yeah I don't know. Iv tried on 2 different devices and have been trying for hours. Not sure what to do now. Does the new SIM card come with a new phone number? 

meocon

@Wiggy 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wiggy, did you try privacy/incognito mode as suggested previously?  I have never heard of anyone getting an error due to the @ symbol in their email address. 

Wiggy

I just tried a different browser and get the same result when putting in my email address. It seems when I put the @ button in the email it underlines it in red and won't accept it! 

smp99

Try private mode or incognito. Sometime that helps as well. 

meocon

Did you try different web browser? Are you using gmail? You can try to clean your cache and restart your computer. Hope this help

Need Help? Let's chat.