cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get/tranfer public mobile in time to take advantage of.30 day free offer

Harper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe PM isn't for you.

There are limitations to an economy service provider and these limitations are no call-in customer service/online chat.  Similar to buying a phone case from Aliexpress (minimal customer service & long long delivery times); otherwise, you can buy it from Amazon with overnight shipping at a cost.

I know that Telus resellers has mobile teams that cam even come to you, to set you up (just like for businesses).  Also, Telus offers low income & disability discounts with proof (https://www.telus.com/en/about/company-overview/accessibility/accessible-services).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Harper wrote:
  • Yes this is the offer I am referring too.
  • But how on earth was I to take advan tag of it when only method of me doing so was getting to an outlet store before the mall closed without a car and fact I'm disabled
  • Why haven't a representative of public mobile attempted to respond to my query within alloted time? And can this be remedied on Monday,?  If do .. than they have a NEW long time customer

PM does not have a call center.  Support is provided by forum moderator.  Moderator wait time is up to 48 hours and may be longer.  It may be good for you to know this before activation.  It may be a blessing in disguise.  Please note that if you have issue with your service, you have to wait 48 hours too in order to get help from a moderator.

I, myself, did my research before activation.  I can live with the 48 hours delay to get help while I do not have mobile service in order to lower my phone bill. 

You should do your own research.  Since this promo has ended, you have more time to decide whether PM is for you.  

@Harper wrote:
  • But how on earth was I to take advan tag of it when only method of me doing so was getting to an outlet store before the mall closed without a car and fact I'm disabled
  • Why haven't a representative of public mobile attempted to respond to my query within alloted time? And can this be remedied on Monday,?  If do .. than they have a NEW long time customer

There is a line. That line midnight. If they let you do 1 minute past midnight, then why not 1 day, if 1 day why not 1 month. There was a promotion from 2013 that I want to be on. Why not give it to me. I broke my foot, I forgot it existed, I was in the hospital, I just didn't try hard enough to follow the rules. There is always reasons, there is always excuses. Even if I / we agree with you, you are talking to other customers, nothing anyone here can do to help you.

You have to talk to the mods, thats all anyone can do for you.

Harper

@Harper wrote:

Why can't I get a reply over the last 2 days (March 30-31st.) I'm wanting to take advantage of 30 day free offer before expiry. Can customer service tech me at my Gmail address and assist me to transfer tomorrow as  "my ignorance ad well as lack of access to phone/Internet is preventing me from completing neccasary steps in time though I'm attempting too)

@Harper  30 day free offer was in store only? You could have activated a new line, and worried about "transfering" later.

Harper

Why can't I get a reply over the last 2 days (March 30-31st.) I'm wanting to take advantage of 30 day free offer before expiry. Can customer service tech me at my Gmail address and assist me to transfer tomorrow as  "my ignorance ad well as lack of access to phone/Internet is preventing me from completing neccasary steps in time though I'm attempting too)

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Harper  Even with no offer, its worth it to come to PM.

When I signed up, I had no referral bonus, no credits, no promotion, nothing.

I do not regret it. I could have waited for something to be offered to me, but the low priced, high quality network was good enough.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That ship has sailed.

Midnight ET.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Harper  Is this the in store offer? That ended 2 hours ago?

Also the other $25 online only referral offer expired 2 hours ago too?

Need Help? Let's chat.