Did you mean: 

Trying to change my plan

Rbb_gosney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to change my plan it won’t process

11 REPLIES 11

Mckay16
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm still waiting for help to change my plan. Sitting here with a phone that won't work.... Not good for business (mine or yours).

@DuncanC wrote:

Hire more staff. That isn't acceptable.

I am pretty sure that if the Moderators had the option of hiring more staff than they would. In business management you do not run out and hire new personnel the minute you get backlogged, if you did would you then turn around and fired them as soon as the backlogged was cleared? Wouldn't take doing that too many times before you would not be able to find anyone to work there. 

DuncanC

Hire more staff. That isn't acceptable.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @DuncanC & to all our customers who are awaiting our assistance,

We do apologize to those of you who must go through our extended wait time for assistance, but please note that the Moderator Team is still here and we are doing our best to tend to all your needs.

We understand that some of you are dealing with more urgent cases and as much as we'd like to help everyone at once, we must follow our "First Come, First Serve" structure.

Please note that sending multiple messages will result is pushing your delay time further back, so please bare with us. 

Also, @DuncanC if you take a look at this Knowledge Base Article , the following is mentioned "During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours." 

That being said, I do thank you all for your patience and understanding 🙂

I hope you all have a great, productive week!

Cheers,

Ashley

DuncanC

I'm being vocal about it to save others from ended up where I am.  Had I seen messages like this on the forum I would not have given them a chance.  It's be the WORST experiance dealing with any company in my life.  Constant issues and horrific service.  

Somebody just threatened me that they won't give me back my number if I keep being vocal about my experiance.    Maybe that is why there wasn't the negative feedback for me to find when I signed up.  That's not a acceptable way to do business and until their problems are resolved anybody who is protentially looking at them as a option deserves to know that signing up now is very much NOT recommend.

@DuncanC, I see you're having issues getting something resolved quickly, and I understand it's frustrating to only have the Community Forum to deal with customer service issues.

The problem is, the moderators are extremely backed up, they do not work 24/7, and as a result, responses are responded to on a first in, first out system.  That is until you continue to submit more messages, attempting to make it faster.

I'm sorry this isn't the type of service you want, but you had the opportunity to research this service before you joined.  I knew full well coming in, that online only is the way the service works, and when there isn't a backlog, it's quick.

I'm not apologizing for Public Mobile here, I'm quite vocal that the promotions should be stopped until all services are running properly.  The parent company, Telus, refuses to put more money into resolving the various system issues that continue to occur, even after they've been fixed.

The folks here in the forum are not helped by your continuing rants in the various posts - be calm, be patient, and accept that your issue will be dealt with asap.

Also, never rely on a single service - always have a backup plan for when things happen.  

DuncanC

Yeah... No.  They aren't staffing it to allowed them to keep up with their issues..  

Only have online customer service is one thing. Thats fine.  But there write up promises that they typically respond within a hour.    That's now a couple days.. Which is not what is promised and is not acceptable customer service when you have clients who's phones they are paying for not working.

Keljai

Public mobile maintains the lower prices with the lower overhead. If you need to message someone for help you have to PM them directly and wait a day or 2 to obtain a response. They are helpful though from personal experience.

DuncanC

Just change providers.  Nothing works with public mobile and they have no staff to deal with it.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Rbb_gosney wrote:

Trying to change my plan it won’t process

Is your plan expired/suspended if so you will need the moderators to change the plan as they are the only ones that can do that.  If your plan isn't suspended and you want to change and select change now it will charge you the full amount of the new plan with no refund or credit for any unused portion of your current plan.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Can you give us some more details:

1. Are you trying to future date the change to your next billing cycle?

2. If you are trying to change your plan mid-cycle you will lose eligible bill credits/time as Public is a prepaid service.

In this case you are better off sending a direct message to the @CS_Agent with your complete information specifying which plan you wanted to be changed too.  Please ensure you have funds in your account or autopay credit card enabled. 

Need Help? Let's chat.