cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Activate SIM Card but it will not accept my credit cards, I entered details correctly

Low3456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been spending over an hour now tryingt to activate my SIM card, and it will not accept my credit card, nor will it accept my visa debit card.

I've trying more than 5 times. I entered the details correctly and I called my bank to see if it was them that was the problem and they said that the bank approved the transactions and the Public Mobile is blocking the transaction.

PLEASE HELP! My phone got deactivated TODAY and NOW I HAVE NO PHONE!!!!!!

6 REPLIES 6

Cornelia_D
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello there Low3456,

Sorry to hear you stumbled upon some issues. Let's see what we can do.

Have you tried with a voucher or maybe with a different card?

For a better assessment I would recommend we continue this conversation in private 🙂

All the best!

Cornelia_D

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Low3456  buy a voucher at recharge.com to get your service working. Then deal with the cc issue.

Also you mentioned activate? And no phone. Are you an existing customer or new customer or old one? 

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Low3456 sorry to hear about that, seems like there may be a system glitch. Please send a Private message to the Moderator by clicking on this link @CS_Agent  they will look into the issue.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

dararara
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope that all those 5+ transactions were not approved by your bank, otherwise you're going to have a lot of fun getting all that money back.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Low3456  a écrit :

I've been spending over an hour now tryingt to activate my SIM card, and it will not accept my credit card, nor will it accept my visa debit card.

I've trying more than 5 times. I entered the details correctly and I called my bank to see if it was them that was the problem and they said that the bank approved the transactions and the Public Mobile is blocking the transaction.

You can buy voucher now at recharge.com. And for your credit card problem you can try the incognito mode after clearing the cache. If nothing work write a message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem.

EDITED another thing for your credit card if you have a number for your appartment leave the space blank don't write anything.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Low3456 wrote:

It appears that they are having issues with the online site. Give it another hour and try again acivating your account. If does not work then your best bet is to send a message to the @CS_Agent and ask then if they can help you with the acivation.

Need Help? Let's chat.