cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try to activate. Credit card not working

pm10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm new to PM.  I'm trying to activate (porting my number) but when I enter my credit card details I get the message:

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your card at this time. Please ensure your card details are entered correctly and try again. 
If you continue to experience problems, contact your card provider for more information.

There is nothing wrong with my credit card and I've checked the information multiple times (even played around with the way I enter the address).  I've used my card frequently online without issue.  This is a first.  I've read a lot of complaints about this issue in the community but no solid solutions.  Not impressed with PM so far and I just got here.

39 REPLIES 39

@pm10 wrote:

It's a normal Visa credit card.

Is there someone I can contact that has the ability to look into exactly what is going on with this particular instance?

@pm10, click on the "?" in the bottom right hand corner to contact the Moderators through SIMon the chatbot

EDITED to add: It is a Canadian or American credit card as well correct

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@pm10 

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

pm10

It's a normal Visa credit card.

Is there someone I can contact that has the ability to look into exactly what is going on with this particular instance?

@pm10 wrote:

I made sure the address matched the one on my credit card statement exactly.  Even made it all caps as it appears on the statement.  I entered the postal code without a space.

@pm10 is it a Visa/Debit Visa or Mastercard?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

pm10

I made sure the address matched the one on my credit card statement exactly.  Even made it all caps as it appears on the statement.  I entered the postal code without a space.

pm10

It's not an apartment.  Just a number and street name.  For example 1234 1st Avenue West.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pm10 

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statement.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

What type of credit card are you using?  I have not been able to use American Express or Visa Debit when initially setting up the account in the past

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If your address has an apartment/suite leave that section blank.

Need Help? Let's chat.