Did you mean: 

Trx of number

ZoeV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long does it usualky take for Mod to respond to trx of number request 

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ZoeV  yes correct koodo prepaid require mod help.   when does your prepaid expire?  as it needs to be active to port.

ZoeV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its kodoo prepaid, I guess I can't do it myself cia the port option

@mimmo wrote:

@ZoeV  what exatly is your issue.  a failed port which required additionail info or a port needing to be initiated by the mods?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ZoeV  what exatly is your issue.  a failed port which required additionail info or a port needing to be initiated by the mods?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

My understanding is tickets are by and large dealt with on a first come first serve basis.  Under extenuating circumstances, no service issues could receive higher priority.  Recent response time appear to be closer to 72+ hours, but my information may be affected by outlier cases.  It is possible the "1969 top up bug" is overloading the system.  Transparency on response time still seem to be in need of betterment in spite of the new ticketing system roll out. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take 48 - 72 hours for a repsonse depending on  workload.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ZoeVI assume trx means transfer? A moderator usually respond in about 48 hours depending on their workload. In the mean time if you haven't already you can start the transfer via selfserve by yourself.

Need Help? Let's chat.