cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with activating

kelifat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my mother in law is setting up an account. She started a session, walked away from it for a time and now her session has expired but she can't use the same SIM number. can someone help please?  thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just wait an hour and start again from scratch, should work fine. Been there, done that 🙂 Unless you were at your final screen, if so try to restart the phone and see if it works, if not, just do what I said, start over, no issues.

@kelifat  also one more note. If payment did go through and sim works. Try logging into self serve account. It's likely the system did not create the self serve account. If that is the case follow like below to create the account..

selfserve.publicmobile.ca

@kelifat try inserting the SIM into her phone and see if it works. Thanks

kelifat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the visa card number was put into the system if a payment was taken, I don't know.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

I presume it says invalid now? If payment was not done follow below. If payment was done put sim in and see if it works.

Sim gets locked lor 50 minutes.

Wait one hour, clear history and cookie cache. Open fresh browser in incongnito mode after an hour and try again.

Don't forget a referral code for a$10 sign up bonus applied within 72 hours of activating.

Person that did the referring gets $1 reward per 30 days

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kelifat was payment applied? How far did your mother in law get in the process? Thanks.

@kelifat wrote:

Hi, my mother in law is setting up an account. She started a session, walked away from it for a time and now her session has expired but she can't use the same SIM number. can someone help please?  thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.