cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble activating account

Eric95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just got a sim card and tried activating it, but the payment said there was an issue and didn't go through. I tried twice with no success. I later find out I was double charged and yet still have no services. The plan with my old provider was cancelled and i keep getting texts saying I recieved texts but dont have a plan to recieve them. Yet I've paid for two.

3 REPLIES 3

joeramedecanot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just went through the same challenges activating a new account.

Can confirm that mods will be very helpful. Be ready to provide screen shots and all the information listed above. They may set-up a 'mock plan' to get you started which you'll need to change to your preference.

Stick in there!

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Eric95  sorry to hear you are having issues.  It sounds like you have a stuck activation.
You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link @Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
✪ PM account Email address
✪ SIM card number (if available)
✪ PM phone number
✪ Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Looks like you have an activation error.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address, the phone number you're porting, your account number with your previous carrier, and the authorized name exactly as it appears on that account.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.