cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble activating Sim card

Paulie27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set up an account got everything done but when I'm finished it say that it timed out so I do it a second time and it timed out again. What can I do?

12 REPLIES 12

@Paulie27 wrote:

It was a voucher? What do I do now? 

@Paulie27  Insert he PM sim card into your device. If the sim card connects to Public's network then try to access your selfserve account. If you can't then click here to register your selfserve account.

If it's still a problem then contact PM for help. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Paulie27

It was a voucher? What do I do now? 

Paulie27

It was a voucher

@Paulie27  No worries it's for your security of your account. Check to see if your credit card  was charged.

Paulie27

Sorry yes I did that. Thanks

@Paulie27There's a green square with 3 dots at the top right corner of your post. Click on it. Click edit. You can then remove numbers.

Paulie27

Ii don't know how to do that

@Paulie27  When did you Pay? Was your credit card charged?

@Paulie27  Please edit out your SIM # and phone # for security. Go to 3 dots top right corner of your post.

Paulie27

I cleared cache and I switched to incognito mode and I put in the referral code you gave me and got a phone number and now it is asking for payment but I already paid for it.

I don't know what to do!

Thanks

@Paulie27 

If you were not charged, you can try again.  But wait maybe one hour.  Clearing cache, different web browser or going incognito mode sometimes will help.  Chrome incognito mode.  

If you were charged, try the Sim card in the phone.  Sometimes it is active.  If not active, then contact moderator as described above.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your credit card to make sure your were not charged.  Submit a ticket to a moderator.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help ->click on chat with Simon -  on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.