cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Porting over a number

vlladdrakk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all, I am trying to activate my wife's phone on Public Mobile, porting her number over from a Bell account. I have made it to the "Choose A Number" page, but I am having a problem. There seems to be a bug in some of the javascript that validates the alternative contact number. I tried putting my number in, but it keeps saying that it is incorrect. Here is what it looks like:Obviously I replaced my number with 4'sObviously I replaced my number with 4's

I really don't know how to continue here, any recommendations would be great...Maybe I'm actually inputting the number incorrectly. Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

deveaur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just did, thanks 

deveaur

I just did, thanks. 

@deveaur

Hopefully, you have contacted moderator for your incomplete port. It takes 1-2 days for response.....

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@deveaur wrote:

Joined sept 4th, my number still hasn't ported. I can call out but incoming calls still go to my bell sim. 

10 days later and you finally decide to say something!?

Did you send a private message to the mods?

deveaur

Joined sept 4th, my number still hasn't ported. I can call out but incoming calls still go to my bell sim. What can I try now? Thanks 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thanks for the update @vlladdrakk, we're glad to hear that everything worked out 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

vlladdrakk

I tried using Chrome and it worked. I guess the site has some bugs when you use the latest version of Firefox.

specialK

try clearing cookies/incognito mode or using a different browser

chandlerparsons

Have you tried using another browser and incognito mode? I just ported a few days ago using Chrome and didn't have this problem

Need Help? Let's chat.