cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Porting my number

OOJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

OOJ_0-1621043412059.png

I have the above message while trying to activate my sim with the intention of transferring my old number. I need help at this point. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@OOJ 

Great that everything worked out for you. Enjoy your saving on your cell phone bill.

OOJ

All is good now. I have tried the activation again and it is all resolved now. Thanks for your help anyway.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@OOJ wrote:

Thanks for your help. I think they're closed for the day. 

@OOJ  Hopefully you will hear back tomorrow morning.

Moderator Hours Of Operation

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

OOJ

Thanks for your help. I think they're closed for the day. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@OOJ 

There seems to be a glitch on the recent update so click on Create a Ticket to contact a moderator to help you with the porting issue.

Remember to leave the old SIM in the phone when your old carrier text to confirm you are porting over with YES.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile @OOJ🙂

You can wait an hour and try again and/or open a ticket as suggested with one of the Moderators through the SIMon chatbot (click chat bubble, lower-right of your screen).  You can also message the mods at...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/22...

Alternatively, you can call the Porting support line specific to porting issues for realtime help.  I'll send this to you via private message.  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.