cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfert de numéro Number transfer

Maylany_20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Je veux conserver mon numéro pour le transférer avec vous.
J'ai désactivé, mon ancien cellulaire aujourd'hui. Je DOIS ABSOLUMENT, conserver le même numéro. 🙏 Comment procéder ? Je dois appeler mon ancien fournisseur ? 
Explications : Je suis avec Bell, j'ai la tv, avec téléphone maison et 2 cellulaires.
J'ai cancellé 1 cellulaire. Donc, c'est celui qui est cancellé dont je veux conserver mon numéro avec vous ! (Je viens tout juste de commander ma carte SIM, je l'attends dans les prochains jours). 

I want to keep my number to transfer it with you.

Maylany_20_0-1604980350175.png

I deactivated my old cell phone today. I MUST ABSOLUTELY, keep the same number.
How do I do this? I need to call my old provider? 🙏
Explanations : I am with Bell, I have TV, home phone and 2 cell phones.
I have cancelled 1 cell phone. So, it is the one that is canceled that I want to keep my number with you! (I just ordered my SIM card, I'm expecting it in the next few days). 

4 REPLIES 4

@Maylany_20 wrote:

you mean, I will have to pay to reactivate with my old provider.😮$$$ 🤑
😩
Then cancel while I reactivate here 

Your number must be active with your old provider if you want to port that number over to Public Mobile. Once the number has been ported to PM, the account will be closed automatically with your old provider. As @computergeek541 posted above, contact your old provider to activate that number.

Edit: Do this asap as your number could potentially go to another customer. Also make sure your phone is unlocked.

Maylany_20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

you mean, I will have to pay to reactivate with my old provider.😮$$$ 🤑
😩
Then cancel while I reactivate here 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Maylany_20 

When you are ready to activate, I would suggest using the live chat for activations to ensure everything goes smoothly.

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

FDB2DB53-A79F-4FE1-BD19-19C00C5E3322.png

@Maylany_20 You'll first need to contact your old provider to reactivate the cancelled service.

Need Help? Let's chat.