cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Transferring your number to Public Mobile

@Mary_M or @Shazia_K could you advise in this situation. I'm pretty sure it should be fine.

Hello @ArisingPeace

Welcome to Public Mobile Smiley Happy

Yes, that's fine please don't fill out a second request. 

If you haven't had any other issues, the port should complete within 2 business days. 

Thanks,

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just moved from Wind to PM, exelent expirience!

It took like 30 minutes including the forms filling, till I got the text saying the transfer is complete.

The reception is exceptional, my kitchen was almost always a dead zone for Wind, with PM no issues at all!

Do I need to call Wind now, to say them I have transfered the number?

Mayor / Maire

Hello @koganiz

No need at all to call Wind.  They will send a final bill if required, or refund any credit owing in due process.  I did the same just over a month ago, and I'm loving it here on PublicMobile.

welcome to the community!

Mayor / Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile, @koganiz!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you!

Oracle

Welcome to the PM family hopefully you'll love it here Smiley Happy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activate my PM SIM card last night. I need to transfer my phone number from Koodo as soon as possible. I send information in private message to Mary_K but I don't know how long it will take. Is there someone else can help me?

Oracle

Let's see what @Shazia_K can do for you, send her all info in a private message ASAP, or wait for her to contact you here.

Hey @Jack_lao

Thank you for following @Rockdaddy22 suggestion by sending me a detailed private message. 

The port has been requested, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.