cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Transferring your number to Public Mobile

I can't get my number to transfer over? It's a Telus payas you go phone still hooked up.. The number is ************

Oracle

Please edit your number this is a public forum. You don't want to get unwanted calls. I'm sure @Mary_M could solve this for you in the morning when she gets in. Just hold tight.
Oracle

@tedder1971 That behaviour is normal until the port completes. Cell phone numbers usually transfer in a few hours, landlines in several days. Which do you have and when did you initiate the transfer?

Try rebooting your phone now and then as well.

Do not cancel your Telus account; that will happen automatically once the port is complete.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Mayor / Maire

@tedder1971 are you still having issues?  Can you please give us a brief update when you have a moment, so we know if you need more help?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello,

I myself own 2 mobile number with public mobile

the second number which i have been using for the last 4 years has been accidently ported with  my land phone number which is  just now

i need to cancel the porting and regain my number which is  immediately and retain my land phone number 

it is urgent!!

please help

thank you

Oracle

@baijuthomasp Delete all your personal info and await help from @Shazia_K. It may take an hour or two.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

Hello @baijuthomasp

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please send me all this info via private? this is a Public forum accessible to everyone. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi thanks for replying
How to send it in private? Is it okay to just reply to it and you can get it?
Oracle

Any updates here? I hope everything's good Smiley Happy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Help!

I'm trying to port my Rogers # to my PM account, but I get the message "You must be authorized to transfer this phone number".

I'm really hoping I can get this done today as this is the last day of the cycle on my Rogers account.

It is a 416 number, so I wouldn't think there would be any problem.