Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Transferring your number to Public Mobile

Awesome thanks @Shazia_K
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you @Shazia_K for your fast response and the transfer is done. 

Have a greate day. 

Yang

Oracle

That's great, welcome to PM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received my PM Sim. When trying to sign up with plan, I am stuck on the 2 step: Transfer my wireline Fongo #. I have entered my Fogon's account address and Fogo ID#, but the online page keeps saying: Sorry, we are unable to process this request. Please visit our online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.

My wife recently ported her Fongo # to Rogers without any problem.  Why your page is so hard to go through?  What can I do?

Kevin

Oracle

Don't worry, we'll get a mod to take a look in the morning, they should be able to fix you up pretty quickly. One of them will make contact with you here in the morning.

@Shazia_K @Saray_O @Mary_M

Hi @Rockdaddy22, thank you for tagging us! 

I already replied to @kejongliu on a different threat Smiley Happy 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Oracle

Late night moderators, I love it Smiley Happy Thanks @Saray_O
Mayor / Maire

@Rockdaddy22 that's my fault, sorry.  @kejongliu posted twice in a row on this thread, and I moved the 2nd post to a new thread (the one @Saray_O replied to).  I meant to move the first one and it's reply, but it's the first time I've done a posting move (my fello Oracles do it fairly regularly, oops!) so I messed it up.  Sorry for the confusion!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

It's all good @srlawren Smiley Happy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sarray asked me a couple question and then maybe she is off today.  Anyway, I will wait until tomorrow and hopefully everything is taken care of.  Thx for following this up with me..