cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring number

Melkodatara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up yesterday and transfered my old cell number.  I am getting phone calls but no texts with the number I transfered too.  It still shows the number I was assigned when I signed up in settings on my phone.   When I try to type in the number I want is says "the phone number is already associated with your account" but still not working.

3 REPLIES 3

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Melkodatara  try restarting your phone.  Did you port the number from another cell provider?  Try your old Sim card to see if it works,  if it doesn't work it means the port is almost completed!  You might have to contact the moderator_team for help if it doesn't complete soon

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@MelkodataraIt sounds like your port was not completed correctly. Only moderators can fix that. Contact them via the ? in the lower right hand corner. Chat with SIMon when you think it knows what your issue is type Submit ticket.. expect to hear from the moderators in about 48 hours.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you get a text informing you that the port was completed ?  Try rebooting your phone.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.