cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring my number to public mobile

krisjointz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was with chatr. My number is still active with them. I put in the info for the number switch and it seems that something went wrong, because I am getting no incoming calls, but I can make outgoing calls. I got a text message that says to go to publicmobile.ca and then click on 'contact-us'. There is no no 'contact us' link anywhere on the page that I can see, so right now my phone is not getting any phone calls. I am missing all of my calls. How can I fix this

I have tried going to the number Change option on my account. This doesn't work now, it says "something went wrong" when I have to check my number eligibility. This never happened before the, before my number was eligible now it says "something went wrong" "log back in and log back out" but that doesn't work it just keeps doing the same thing over and over again.

5 REPLIES 5

munna

My number has been transfered from Freedom to PM successfully. If you are facing any issues with porting then contact @CS_Agent. You need to provide your phone number, full name with address and Freedom account number.

Thanks @CS_Agent for your help.

munna

I am in the same situation. Salesperson at Wal-Mart activated PS SIM for me about 24 hours ago. Told me that my Freedom number will be transfered to PS in about an hour. It has been more than 24 hours and my number is still active with Freedom. 

I have sent all the details to @CS_Agent. Waiting to hear back from them.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

your chatr sim should stillbe active use that till port completes. Also call chatr and ask them for your account number if you have not done so already.  it is needed to complete the port.  in your message to mods include your chart account number tel number and name extly as on file.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It sounds like it might be a stuck port. How long ago did you start the port? It can take many hours for some - Chatr could be up to 5 hours. But I would start the process to get the Moderators involved

To resolve this issue you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 days/week but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. Give as much detail as possible in your message including dates/times etc. 

It could take a day or 2 to resolve this if it is stuck

krisjointz
Need Help? Let's chat.