cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring my Koodo prepaid number to Public Mobile

2nt1tw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i just want to retain my old koodo prepaid number to public mobile. 

5 REPLIES 5

Choose one of them as the solution. Have a great day.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

Combine the 2 answers given above activate your SIM with a temporary PM number and contact a moderator to port your Koodo #.

That was already advised hours ago.

@gblackma wrote:

Combine the 2 answers given above activate your SIM with a temporary PM number and contact a moderator to port your Koodo #.

That was already advised hours ago.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Activate a new PM plan with a number from PM first.  Then, create a moderator support ticket to port your Koodo prepaid number using the ? button at the bottom right side of this page.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@2nt1tw wrote:

i just want to retain my old koodo prepaid number to public mobile. 

For Koodo prepaid, you can initiate the request through your self-serve account but you will need Moderator assistance to complete the port.

Here is an article on porting your number: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/choose-your-phone-number

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

Meanwhile, you must keep your old Koodo account active. Once the port request is completed, your Koodo will close automatically.

Need Help? Let's chat.