cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Phone Number

depowm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a new customer and I am switching from PC Mobile.  I was wondering how to transfer my old PC Mobile phone number to my new Public Mobile account??

4 REPLIES 4

@austinhuang wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@depowm  You can directly port in from your self-serve account. Click on the Change number link located on your profile info on the overview page or by clicking on the Plan and add-on tab. If you are on PC Mobile prepaid, process might be different. 

Despite (former) PC Monthly being operated by Koodo, PC Prepaid is operated by Bell. Source. Thus there should be no difference.

Yes, that's right.  It's the postpaid division of PC Mobile that was owned and operated by Telus.  To my knowledge, this was nothing more than Telus paying for the rights to capitalise on a Loblaws brand name, and everything was completely run by Telus. They've since transitioned all of these postapid customers over to Koodo.  I do not know if anything even changed plan-wise, or if it was jsut a name change o the monthly bills. 

But yes, for a phone number  on prepaid service from PC Mobile, the customer should be able to use the self-serve system for number portability.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@NDesai wrote:

@depowm  You can directly port in from your self-serve account. Click on the Change number link located on your profile info on the overview page or by clicking on the Plan and add-on tab. If you are on PC Mobile prepaid, process might be different. 

Despite (former) PC Monthly being operated by Koodo, PC Prepaid is operated by Bell. Source. Thus there should be no difference.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@depowm Go into your self-serve account, on the right side there is an option to Change Number, click that, then select to transfer a number.
Need Help? Let's chat.