cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Number from Koodo

JesseWarkentin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a number I want to transfer from Koodo. I have kept the Koodo plan active. At some point during the setup process there was a note indicating to contact for a number transfer from Koodo. I had read previously that users had transferred without issue: however, when I put my number in I get an error when I check elegibility. How do I go about transferring this number? I have listed the error below. Thanks in advance!

We were unable to transfer the phone number you entered. Try one of the following options:
-  Make sure you entered your number correctly.
-  Select a new number.
-  Contact the Public Mobile Community for further assistance.

6 REPLIES 6

cgougeon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I private messaged my moderator this weekday morning with my old Koodo phone number, old account number, name registered on the account. Then I waited 8 hours in vain for a reply. Once that got boring, I logged into Public Mobile self-serve, clicked on 'Plans and Add-ons', clicked on the sub-header 'change phone numbers' and did it myself. I highly reccommend the 2nd method, much faster 😉Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 6.50.44 PM.png

Dee93

Thank you so much! I appreciate the fast help! 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Dee93,

We've replied to your message. Please check your inbox!

Thank you,

Syed

Dee93

What do I do if no one from the moderator team repays and its need 2 days. I need my number transferred asap if someone can please help me I'm new and dont understand this.

JesseWarkentin

Thank you greatly will13am for your excellent clear concise response. I have messaged the moderators, thanks again!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JesseWarkentin, if you are with Koodo prepaid, you need moderator team assistance to complete the number port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.