cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Number From PublicMobile to another provider

Violetmoda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I have an account with Public mobile. I would like to transfer my number to Koodo. But since it is not active they can not transfer my number. I also don't want to pay twice $! since I am not willing to stay with public mobile!

anyone knows how can I keep my number?

if I make a payment to public mobile to activate my account then transfer it in less than 12h will I be reimbursed?

Thanks

Violet

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Violetmoda wrote:

Hi there, I have an account with Public mobile. I would like to transfer my number to Koodo. But since it is not active they can not transfer my number. I also don't want to pay twice $! since I am not willing to stay with public mobile!

anyone knows how can I keep my number?

if I make a payment to public mobile to activate my account then transfer it in less than 12h will I be reimbursed?

Thanks

Violet

No you won't be reimbursed.  The best you can do is pay for the $10 plan and port out after that.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Violetmoda

Depends how much your number means to you...you cant port anumber you technically dont own...to own it you must pay for it...

Need Help? Let's chat.