cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering number from PC mobile

Emily2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I want to port my PC mobile number. I have followed the instructions and selected a new number and then contacted the moderator team.

I have sent messages for two days in  a row but I have not recieved a reply.

Is this normal?

What should I do?

Thanks

Emily

1 REPLY 1

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Emily2000 wrote:

Hi,

I want to port my PC mobile number. I have followed the instructions and selected a new number and then contacted the moderator team.

I have sent messages for two days in  a row but I have not recieved a reply.

Is this normal?

What should I do?

Thanks

Emily

@Emily2000Sorry I know it sucks. 😞 They are really busy but working hard to respond to each inquiry. Support staff is small but that’s why this service is such low cost. Rest assured you WILL be taken care of. They are so flooded with people contacting them with multiple messages about issues that have nothing to do with the service. Good things come to those that wait 🙂

For me, the extremely rare time I need a moderator to respond I have to wait but the rest of the time I save a lot of money. I save about $490 a year with public mobile so its worth it.

It typically should be within 48 hours.  No need to send multiple messages unless you forgot to include your identity / pin number for verification then sending a second message (Click to send) will speed it up for you as the first response from them will be "who are you? " or "whats your pin?". Sending more than 1 message slows things down for everyone.

Need Help? Let's chat.