cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer problem!!

smilecana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I three time send my info to Moderator_team . But it has not changed !! What should i do ???
1 REPLY 1

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@smilecana wrote:
I three time send my info to Moderator_team . But it has not changed !! What should i do ???

@smilecanaHow often are you sending a message? Are you getting a response between messages? Everytime you send a message to the moderator team, you get pushed to the back of the line. It generally takes 24-48 hours for them to see your message, so if you send a new one before they see it, the countdown starts over. Send ONE message and wait.

"I understand your frustrations in regards to the wait time, but during peak season, we do have a delay of 24-48 hours.

I know some of you have mentioned waiting longer than this, but please note that when you send us multiple messages, this pushes you further in the wait line, as our system will take into consideration your most recent message.

We value helping each and every one of you on this Community, but in order to do so, it is best if we work together. Simply send us one message with the required information and we will do our best to get to your request in a timely manner.

Smiley Happy

Best regards,

Ashley"

Need Help? Let's chat.