cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer phone#

BB8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Could public mobile please rerequest the transfer to Fido as I missed their text regarding authorizing transfer to public mobile?

7 REPLIES 7

I think it's 9AM - 9PM, @hTideGnow 

I'm just unsure of the time zone.

The number is staffed by the Koodo porting team - i believe TELUS has a separate number which serves the same purpose for folks porting to TELUS.

@computergeek541  do you remember what is the porting team  hours  as well?

@hTideGnow wrote:

You have to call the porting departmet to have them re-trigger the process.  I will private message you phone number.

@hTideGnow @BB8 

At this time of night, it might be better to contact Public Mobile's moderators as the porting team only works specific hours of the day.  While Public Mobile moderator official hours are from 6am until 10pm (eastern time), it's no secet that there is usually at least one moderator around 24 hours per day.  It's entirely possible that contacting Public Mobile's mdoerators could yield a faster result.

@BB8 @HALIMACS  @BKNS27 

For an issue such as the authorization text message being missed, the most direct link for that issue is as follows:  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Lc9xk8

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Yes you can, just contact a moderator by clicking on the SIMon chat button and ask to contact a moderator to reset the porting process and leave the Fido SIM in the phone. Remember to power off the phone when you are swapping the PM SIM.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes, they can @BB8 

Here's how to request this:

You can open a ticket for assistance here and type "port request"

I'll also private message you the phone number to call.  See the envelope icon upper right for the message.

REMEMBER to keep the Fido SIM card in your device until you get the port authorization request.   Then after responding YES, take it out and place the Public Mobile SIM card in your device.   You may then wish to reboot device to get the connections going thru Public Mobile.

Welcome to Public Mobile!!!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

You have to call the porting departmet to have them re-trigger the process.  I will private message you phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.